The last 20 years have seen a steady escalation in cybersecurity risks associated with third-party vendors servicing the healthcare industry. This escalation has culminated with an exponential increase in vendor breaches and operational impacts on healthcare organizations that show no signs of slowing down any time soon.
Our team at CORL Technologies has been at the helm of developing and innovating cybersecurity and Third-Party Vendor Risk Management (TPRM) solutions for the healthcare industry for over 25 years.
Check out this informative session where we share our insights and observations on the trends that have unfolded over the last two decades in healthcare vendor risk management and our forecasts for TPRM in the next decade to follow. Topics covered in this session include:
- A timeline of key milestones in the evolution of TPRM in healthcare from 2000 to 2022
- Major healthcare industry shifts have brought about increased dependence on third-party vendors
- Vendor risk exposures and critical industry breaches over the past 20 years
- HIPAA compliance mandates and OCR enforcement trends for third-party business associates
- The evolution of TPRM programs, investments, and models
- Tools, automation, and services support options for TPRM programs for the last several decades
- A forecast of healthcare TPRM trends from 2022-2030 based on CORL’s experience as an industry-leading healthcare TPRM solution provider
Meet the Presenters
Senior Director of Product Strategy
Client Engagement Manager