Dark battles are underway. In this infographic, CORL provides legal recommendations for managing third-party supply chain risks for healthcare entities, while highlighting some of the major shifts in supply chain risks and protection mechanisms:
- Supply chain breach trends and costs in healthcare
- Attribution of attacks: who are the bad actors?
- Regulatory updates for HIPAA, OCR, GDPR, Presidential Executive Orders, UN Directives, and other supply chain regulations and standards
- Cyberliability coverage recommendations
- Contract terms to manage third-party business associate risks
- Legal approaches and tactics for managing third-party risks
Contact our team to learn more about how our managed services and next generation exchange for healthcare vendor risk data gets results in lowering supply chain risks for healthcare entities.