Recent high-profile supply chain attacks have heightened awareness of third-party vendor cybersecurity risks. Vendors and organizations in the supply chain are overwhelmed with the volume and complexity of responding to hundreds of customer security questionnaires.
When communication around risk and security capabilities breaks down, it can result in a host of negative outcomes including increased risk exposure and risk blind spots for the organization, delayed assessments, and frustrations on all sides. Such delays can also jeopardize the ability to close deals and can impact hitting sales targets.
What if answering security questionnaires and communicating about your risk management program became a competitive advantage for your organization rather than a burden?
In this session, CORL Technologies discusses lessons learned for effectively communicating risk from our experience assessing over 80,000 supply chain vendors.
Specifically, CORL will provide strategic approaches for:
- Aligning responses with industry standards and regulations
- Maintaining standard risk profiles at the company and product levels
- Automating questionnaire responses
- Being prepared to answer most frequently asked questions from customers
- Implementing quality checks and balances on response processes
- Freeing up your IT and security teams from security questionnaire processes to focus on other strategic priorities
- Avoiding turnover and burnout of team members
- Making security assessment responses a competitive advantage for your organization
- Streamlining high volumes of assessment responses
With the onslaught of cyberattacks targeted at the supply chain, the volume of security assessments and questionnaires is only going to increase.
Join us for this informative session to learn about effective processes that will save your organization valuable time and money.