WHAT IS CORL?
CORL leads the industry in tech-enabled managed services for vendor risk management and compliance.
CORL’s Flagship Vendor Risk Management (VRM) Solution Provides:
- Tech-enabled managed services for Vendor Risk Management, security, and compliance programs
- People, tools, process, and proven third-party risk management methodology
- Skilled and experienced auditors and consultants
- Integration with leading GRCs, third-party risk, and cyber risk scoring solutions
- Company and product level assessments
- Dashboard reporting on vendor portfolio, assessment, and remediation activities
- Dataset of security assessment results for thousands of vendors
- World-class workflow engine and playbooks designed from leading VRM programs
- Security, privacy, and compliance managed services
OUR VENDOR RISK MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
INSTANTLY SCALE YOUR VENDOR RISK PROGRAM
WITH CORL'S MANAGED SERVICES
Realizing Vendor Risk Reduction at Scale =
PEOPLE + PROCESS + DATA + TECHNOLOGY
- Skilled and experienced auditors
- Dedicated to vendor risk management
- Seasoned consultants who communicate effectively across stakeholder groups
- Experienced in tech integration with GRCs, cyber risk scores, etc.
- Knowledgeable in NIST, ISO, and other security risk frameworks
- Technical knowledge to dig deep to expose and resolve vendor security risks
- Obtain, analyze, and report vendor security risk data
- Validate vendor responses and supporting documentation
- Negotiate remediation plans
- Follow up with unresponsive or uncooperative vendors
- Follow up with vendors when information is incomplete
- Investigate cyber risk solution alerts with vendors
- Categorize and prioritize vendor portfolio, assessment, and remediation activities
- Hold vendors accountable for remediation of security risks
- Actionable data on security risk posture for 79,000+ vendors
- Data analytics for vendor threat analysis and industry benchmarks
- Inside view of vendor security from detailed assessments
- Validated data on vendor security controls implementation
- Dashboard Reporting
- Automated workflow engine
- Quality control, SLA, and remediation tracking automation
- GRC tools integration
- Cyber risk score integration
- Third-party risk management automation integration
DASHBOARD REPORTING ON VENDOR PORTFOLIO, ASSESSMENT,
AND REMEDIATION ACTIVITIES
CORL is doing a really good job working with our vendors to complete security risk assessments and it’s a key area that helps me not have to deal with the project management hassles to get stuff done. It takes time off our shoulders and we know you are going to stick with them and see it through to get it done. Overall CORL is a great value proposition for us.
The CORL team is very good, and they do a good job with our vendors. CORL takes the struggles of following up with our vendors off of my plate.
We are really able to scale our third-party monitoring now. Before CORL, we only performed assessments on new vendors or certain vendors we felt were high risk - very arbitrary. Now we have a much more structured approach on assessing our existing vendors - a part of our third-party risk management program that we hadn’t addressed before.